PPW is a digital community serving the needs of the specialist industry of property portals around the globe. Every country supports a number of property portals whether they be focused on residential property for sale or rent, commercial property. lifestyle property or holiday lets, the industry is dynamic and innovative and employs tens of thousands of people in thousands of businesses from early stage start ups to significant listed companies.
PPW is the brainchild of Simon Baker who saw the needs of this growing global industry back in 2008. The company has grown over the past 5 years to encompass this rich news and analysis site, regular international conferences as well as consulting and advisory work.
Property Portal Watch site provides up-to-the-minute news and views as well as in-depth content including interviews, opinions, overviews and directories:
- News – daily updates on property portals around the world including acquisitions, new features, site launches and staff movements.
- Interviews – in-depth interviews with key industry leaders.
- Opinions – thoughts on where the industry is heading from Simon Baker and Alistair Helm, recognised executives in the industry.
- Analysis – detailed analysis of specific countries or portals well as analysis of financial performance and benchmarking or portal companies.
- Overviews – business overviews of the property portals operating in key markets around the world.
- Directories - company profiles and listings of key personnel in the portal market.
The site strives to be a collaborative effort. Our success to date is through the engagement of our loyal audience, who are involved in this market and provide us with tips, insights, corrections, stories and leads on what is happening in the property portal world.