Realcommercial.com.au’s app for the iPhone has reached 25,000 downloads(1), marking a significant milestone for Australia’s sole commercial property app.
Since launching in July 2012, the app has received on average 2,900 downloads a month(2) and delivered 5,270 phone calls to agents(3).
Henry Ruiz, Chief Product Officer at REA Group, says the app’s user-friendly interface combined with the ability for users to discover listings using their device’s current location has ensured its popularity amongst commercial property seekers.
“The app has been popular with people looking for commercial property because it gives you every property for lease or sale listed on realcommercial.com.au in the palm of your hand. People are using the app most weeknights between 8pm and 10pm(4) which is consistent with current consumer behaviour across multiple devices,” he said.
The app is currently ranked 4.5 stars out of five in the App Store(5), with feedback from users saying “it’s really easy to find commercial real estate,” “I’m a massive fan of the way it gives directions from your current location” and “it’s full of necessary features”(6).
Full features of the realcommercial.com.au iPhone app:
- Search for energy efficiency ratings – NEW
- Search by yield – NEW
- Play embedded video content directly from iPhone – NEW
- Search for properties for sale and lease
- Search for properties using the device’s current location
- Download documents, property brochures to iBooks, Evernote and Dropbox
- Full screen photos and slideshow functionality
- Access to maps and directions
- Ability to add agent details to contact list / address book
- Send via email and social networks
- View properties and slideshows on HDTV with Airplay
To download the app visit the App Store.
1 iTunes Connect ® 2012-2013
2 iTunes Connect ® 2012-2013
3 ‘Click to Reveal’ metrics, Adobe Site Catalyst, July – February 2013
4 Adobe Site Catalyst, February 2013
5 As at time of distribution, 12/3/2013
6 iTunes Preview®, March 2013