Homes.com recently released a whitepaper on engaging with consumers and winning their business, maximizing business reputation in the online world. This is a great resource for business leaders looking for insight on effectively managing their online reputation.
A few highlights include:
- Online Reputation: What does it mean? Why is it important?
- According to a Hubspot report, 72% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations. 58% of consumers trust a business with positive online reviews and 65% read between two and ten reviews.
- Research by Gartner states that 74% of consumers rely on social networks to guide purchase decisions.
- Play the Field: Why it’s important to get listed in business directories.
- Media Post News reports that brands with the highest “social media activity” (including reviews) increased revenue by as much as 18%.
- There are many directories out there, so make sure you get listed in as many directories as possible to enhance your online visibility.
With this kind of impact on business, companies need to play an active part in the online conversations that influence their reputation and bottom line. Click HERE to download the entire whitepaper.