As Valentine’s Day approaches, declarations of love can be found everywhere. If you’re surfing the internet, images of hearts are bound to pop up in the most unexpected of places, even property portals have been struck by cupid, and one such portal is propertyfinder.ae.
The Dubai-based property portal has launched a photo contest, “I Love the UAE,” which encourages its participants to proclaim their affection for the UAE with a picture, which somehow illustrates the reason why the UAE is so loveable. Snapshots of everything from a beautiful patch of greenery in one’s neighbourhood to a trendy shisha café, can be submitted to the contest.
The competition winner will get an amazing overnight stay for two people at the 5-Star Shangri-La Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi in one of their premier suites on Valentine’s Day, plus a meal for two at the hotel’s stunning Shang Palace restaurant; a definite upgrade from the standard and somewhat stale gift of a box of chocolates.
Five lucky runners-up will win a beautiful bouquet of blooms from Is Flowers in Media One Hotel to give to someone special
Terms & Conditions
- Competitions open to UAE residents only
- Unlimited number of photos can be submitted, but each requires a separate entry form to be completed
- All ages can participate in the competition but any prizes must be collected by an adult over the age of 18
- Any competition entrants will automatically have a forum account name generated by propertyfinder.ae
- The selection of the winning photos will be by propertyfinder.ae management and their decision is final
- Any images submitted may be used by propertyfinder.ae in future promotions without further permission
- Caution: Any photos containing inappropriate or unlawful imagery will be reported to the authorities