The monthly Rightmove report on searches is out, and while many things have stayed the same there are some interesting new developments on trends.
· English speaking long haul destinations see an increase in searches
· Ireland climbs to 9th most popular destination
· 6 regions in France fall in popularity
· Attention shifts from France to other European destinations
· Germany and Turkey both fall in search activity
A few of the most dramatic changes were:
· Western Australia, saw a rise in searches of over 33% while central France saw decline of almost 27%
Which are the 10 countries searched in?
- United States
Expect current number 11 New Zealand to break into the top 10 in the next few months. As it is the destination search most improved over the course of the year.
The this report shows and continues to show is that we are more and more becoming a global village, where looking for house no longer means looking in your current suburb, town, city or continent.