Australian based company Real Estate Commercial Limited (REC) will officially launch its new residential prestige portal website locationlocationlocation.com.au on the 1 October 2012 aimed specifically at the prestigious Australian market and will offer a product range to suit the individual real estate agent, property developer and prestige home builder.
Managing Director Mr Russell Robertson says “It is no secret that everyone acknowledges that location location location is one of the leading keyword phrases in real estate in the World today and this is most certainly the main reason www.locationlocationlocation.com.au will be the most premier prestige Internet website to market prestigious properties in Australia.
Listing your property on this website will put you in a prime position to achieve a successful marketing result” Only listings in excess of $1million will be uploaded to www.locationloctionlocation.com.au
Some of the special features of the website include:
1. Simple search menu: The search menu allows users to navigate the site easily. The search facility is divided into seven fields, state, suburb, bedrooms , bathrooms, car space, land size and price.
2. Personal agent profile: Allows buyers and sellers to view personal information on agents in their area.
3. Quick search facility: A new quick search feature enables users to find their ideal property easier and faster than before through either city or postcode.
4. CMS system: Content Management System allowing agents, builders, property developers and private sellers to list and manage their property listings.
5. Latest news reviews: Up to date blogs relating to the residential real estate market appear on the homepage of the website.
6. Featured properties: Properties can be featured on the home page as Showcase Properties and Featured Properties in the suburb page to ensure additional exposure
7. Featured agents: Individual agents can advertise themselves on the homepage of the website through the top agent’s facility
The portal’s primary goal is to promote opportunities to real estate agents, builders, property developers and private sellers nationwide with the use of the Internet technology as a means of bringing together real estate buyers and sellers together for properties in excess of $1 million.
Real Estate Commercial Limited also operate 3 other commercial real estate portals in Australia and China.
The payment platform allows for individual subscriptions rather than office subscriptions and incorporates a CMS system to allow individual agents to upload and edit their properties.
The Personal Agent Profile allows agents to upload their bio including their photograph, contact details and links to their own website and social media outlets such as Twitter.