Property Vista Software Inc., an online property management solutions company, announced the public beta of PropertyVista, what the company promises to be the most advanced property management software for Canada’s multi-residential market.
Unlike other property management solutions, PropertyVista claims its software provides unmatched CRM capabilities at a fraction of the cost, helping property managers streamline their operations, from 1 to 500 units, along with REITS and larger property & condo management firms. The service provides property managers with a personalised website and tenant portal that they can administer without IT support.
Through PropertyVista’s online tenant portal, property managers save time and money by enabling automated payment processing, online credit checks (in partnership with Equifax Canada), lease applications, maintenance requests and receipts, along with a host of other personalized capabilities. PropertyVista allows property managers to automatically accept payments online 24/7, via cheque, credit, debit or direct payment. It also provides easy-to-customize websites that enable property managers to post real-time updates, vacancies, and other pertinent information online for tenants and prospective renters.
“In today’s internet and mobile age, tenants prefer interaction with property managers online. Similar to online banking, tenants increasingly want to initiate business online, 24/7, at their convenience,” said Leonard Drimmer, Chief Executive Officer of PropertyVista. “We’ve developed solutions that address this online ‘shift’ in tenant demands, enabling Property Management companies to improve their customer service, while automating many of their regular operations and manual tasks that create huge sources of stress and inefficiency.”
“As a boutique property manager, PropertyVista helps us to present a more professional image, which we expect will help us to attract higher quality tenants,” said Brook Hamilton, owner and operator of multiple property units in the Greater Toronto area. “In addition, with PropertyVista’s ability to process payments, and credit reports instantly online, we’ll be able to expedite tenant approvals and rent payments, while reducing the time it takes to resolve various tenant issues.”
- Integrated payment system; centralized maintenance and tenant service requests – results in more efficient customer service; timelier processing of rental payments and faster closings & renewals.
- Scalable and Customizable – easy to add applications, buildings, and property details as required. Customize reports and information in whatever format preferred.
- Point-and-click technology – Cloud-based, simple to use, available online 24/7. No hardware or IT support required.
- Bank-grade security – PCI-compliant with token-based security ensures secure data and transactions.
- Multi-lingual Support – Includes support for English, French, Spanish, and Traditional & Simplified Mandarin.
- Minimal up-front investment – service available on month-to-month basis. No long-term contract required.