Earlier this year immobiliare.it, one of the world’s most dominant property portals, responding to an increased demand for on-the-go property searching capability, rolled out an an iPhone app with a map drawing/selecting feature. Now the Italian company has released a new app, geared for Android smart phones.
Immobiliare.it Android app features include:
- User can search houses and properties by selecting the features which interests him/her
- Properties closest to the user, can be viewed thanks to the app’s geo-location search
- App allows user to save listings in a ‘favourites’ folder
- Listings can be viewed on a map
- The photo gallery of the property can be viewed in full screen
- Listings can be sorted by price, date or size
- The agent or the private individual advertising the property can be contacted directly by phone or email
- Search history is saved for later access
- A search can be further specified according to price, location, number of rooms, etc.
- User can share his/her listings with friends
From the looks of it, immobiliare.it has managed to reproduce its iPhone user-friendly app in an Android incarnation, but it’s not clear if they have carried over the map drawing/selecting feature, which is actually quite handy.