In just under 4 weeks, over 60 of the leaders from property portals around the world will gather in San Francisco (on the 31st July) at the Property Portal Watch Workshop. The workshop is being held in conjunction with the Inman News Real Estate Connect Conference that starts the day after our workshop.
We already have senior managers from leading sites such as The REA Group (realestate.com.au) in Australia, Zillow (US), VivaReal (Brazil), the iProperty Group (Malaysia, HK, Singapore and Indonesia), Realtor.com (US), Realestate.co.nz (New Zealand), Metrocubicos (Mexico), 99acres (India), Hemnet (Sweden), and Immoweb (Belgium).
We will cover topics as diverse as:
- Who are the leaders in the property portal world;
- What makes a leader stand out from the crowd;
- How businesses are tackling emerging markets in Asia and Sth America;
- How important is mobile for property portals;
- What do market leaders do next – especially in mature markets; and
- What are the additional products and services that can be added to a portals product set.