Zillow, Inc. announced the launch of Premier Agent Websites. The websites allow real estate agents to quickly and affordably create a custom WordPress®-powered website for their personal brand and business.
The Premier Agent Websites include the option of an internet data exchange, or IDX, feed of local MLS listings and cost just $10 a month for agents not currently subscribed to Zillow's Premier Agent advertising program. Subscribing Zillow® Premier Agents get a website for free.
"It's incredibly important for real estate agents to have a Web presence, but building and maintaining a custom website with local IDX feeds is often time consuming and complex," said Jay Thompson, director of industry outreach and social media at Zillow. "We created this product for the tens of thousands of agents in our Premier Agent program, as well as any agent who wants an easy and affordable website for only $10 a month."
Premier Agent Websites are designed for agents who do not have their own website, wish to improve on their current website, or are looking for a more affordable custom website solution. Built on the WordPress platform, Premier Agent Websites can be created quickly without the need for Web expertise, and content can be updated easily at any time. Key features include:
- Local, map-based IDX property search of multiple listing service-listed homes. An additional MLS fee may apply.
- A personalized domain name of the agent's choosing, at no additional cost.
- A variety of templates, themes and colors.
- The ability to add custom, local content such as a personal blog, video, real estate data and mortgage widgets, photo slideshows, and school information.
- Integration with Zillow's free customer relationship management platform to manage leads and customer contacts coming from the website.
- Search engine optimization.
This announcement continues Zillow's expansion of the Zillow Premier Agent program to include a wide variety of marketing and business services for real estate agents. The company's fall 2011 acquisition of Diverse Solutions, a provider of MLS listings feeds for agent websites, allowed Zillow to accelerate this important initiative to help real estate agents better market their business online.
For more information click here.