Back in March of this year PropertyPortalWatch discovered Vancouver-based Allur.com, an online showroom for new real estate developments, whose mission is to help users connect and interact with real estate opportunities in places they like, by bringing the showroom experience home to them, via a beautifully designed website which is both easy to navigate and easy on the eyes.
Since then, the Allur team has gone and made their site even more appealing. “We have invested a great deal of work into it and are still pushing new updates every week. The re-design was based upon a core shift in our business model as we saw demand and received feedback from our users and partners. The initial landing page was more-so a temporary solution until we were able to build the content needed for the shift,” said Simeon Garratt, Partner – Head of Marketing, Allur Group Inc.
Here are some of the changes made to the Allur site:
- New ‘feature’ space – Provides select developers with a billboard style banner on the homepage, getting more eyes and more clicks.
- New Homepage filters – Recently Added, Coming Soon and Nearby (developments within 400km of a user’s ip address) to further simplify the discovery of Allur’s newest developments.
- ‘Featured video’ section – Videos of developments submitted by the developers to give visitors added interactions with projects on Allur.
- New sections to browse – Popular and Recently Updated so our returning users can stay on top of what’s going on with their favorite projects.
- ‘Question of the Week’ poll – To interact with users and gauge interest on certain topics.
- Newly-designed blog – Filters, image galleries and social share functions improve interactivity and awareness.
- New footer – Bolder, more informative and easier to read call-to-actions.
Heavily focused on user experience and aesthetics, Allur.com strives to stand apart from other real estate listing sites by making properties easy and fun to explore. Allur believes that this lends appeal not only to investors seeking new properties, but also to those who are interested in the newest architecture and design from around the world.
“Our Allur roadmap for the next 6-12 months is jammed full of exciting new features and company partnerships. Be sure to keep your eyes on us,” concluded Garratt.
Allur.com is currently still in beta, but is already working with international brands like Trump, Milano Versace, Azure by Paris Hilton, and Colliers International.