Classified Ad Ventures, the publisher of Property Portal Watch, is looking for a Business Development Managers in the US, Europe and Australia/New Zealand.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for managing all existing customer relationships and for identifying and signing up new customers.
Classified Ad Ventures provides property portals and franchise groups around the world with an innovative range of products and services. These include:
- Web Development – Classified Ad Ventures assists property portals and franchise groups in developing market leading traditional and mobile websites.
- Transmit – A new, innovative and low cost way for property portals to manage a high number of data feeds into and out of their business.
- eMarketing – An easy to implement email marketing solution for franchise groups and property portals that increases engagement with the brand while also allowing them to better convert leads by identifying what is of high interest to each specific customer.
- Nestoria Australia – a low cost, CPC solution for property portals to increase the traffic to their site.
- ListGlobally International Section – a plug and play international listings section for any property portal that comes with thousands of listings allowing a portal to improve its consumer experience and increase revenue.
- Smart Agent Sites – a plug in for property portals around the world that allows them to quickly launch highly configurable traditional and mobile sites for agents.
Classified Ad Ventures was established by Simon Baker – the former CEO and Managing Director of the REA Group (realestate.com.au). It is a highly innovative company that is working with property portals on all continents.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated, a quick learner, have experience in managing a large number of customers, be able to travel and a self-starter.
A competitive package is offered with clear upside for growing revenues from the target customer base.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org