South Africa’s Office Management System (OMS), one of the leading online real estate management system for estate agents, estate agency offices and national groups, has created an industry first cloud-based self-service virtual tour system for real estate groups which operates as a standalone web system.
The virtual tour is technically simple to integrate into existing property management systems, and because it is run on the company’s cloud platform, it provides 100% uptime. Consistent performance is also provided, whether one or 100 offices are loading virtual tours. It supports high traffic websites without any difficulties, and no additional bandwidth costs is incurred by the user.
Each property can have an unlimited number of tours associated with it depending on the contract (unlimited tours for the office or whole group). Considering the fact that virtual tours are normally quite costly, this is a significant savings.
In order to begin the OMS self service virtual tour, the user only needs to have a standard digital camera, tripod and the software which is actually supplied by the company.
Following the completion of the tour, they HD virtual tour can be uploaded and viewed full screen, displaying a branded virtual tour interface.
Click on the below image to view the ERA virtual tour.
Tours per property can be selected by a dropdown box (you can load an unlimited number of tours):
The system is available to real estate groups of 10 or more offices and available world-wide.
Key points for using Entegral’s self service virtual tour solution:
- An industry first, create as many virtual tours as you want on a property, and for all your property mandates
- Create high definition (HD) virtual tours for a property using the company’ software, a digital camera and tripod (an OMS account is needed)
- No expensive setup fees or pricing per tour
- Help files and software provided free of charge
- Use current digital camera and tripod
- A value-add you can use to secure new mandates
- Included standard as part of our OMS system
- Shows up on the user’s real estate website developed & hosted by Entegral and on The Office Management System’s portals, including MyProperty