casa.sapo.pt is owned by media and telecommunications company Portugal Telecom.
casa.sapo.pt is Portugal’s market leader. The website reported 1 million visitors in September 2009.
- 430,294 listings (casa.sapo.pt internal figures, December 2009)
- 804,247 unique visitors (casa.sapo.pt internal figures, December 2009)
- 35,080 leads (casa.sapo.pt internal figures, December 2009)
casa.sapo.pt lists property for sale and rent in Portugal and runs sister websites covering Spain, Brazil, Cape Verde, Angola, and Mozambique.
casa.sapo.pt charges subscription fees to list properties.
The key sections of the website are:
- Commercial Property
- Holiday Homes
To be completed.
The key management are:
- Henrique Granadeiro, chairman, Portugal Telecom
- Zeinal Bava, chief executive officer, Portugal Telecom
casa.sapo.pt was launched in 2000. It was created as a result of a partnership between Janela Digital, Portugal Telecom and the sapo.pt information portal.
No links to press.